Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A new Journey

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my new site!For those who don't know this past November I began competing In the Miss America pageant system. My 1st pageant was in Defiance Ohio. Congrats to Alyssa Waldman who won:) I placed 2nd runner up in defiance. I was so excited to place and a great experience! I met some lovely ladies!

After the 1st pageant I knew I had the pageant bug and wanted to continue competing.
I then competed in Port Clinton for the title of Miss.Vacationland. Here I got the privilage of meeting Miss America 1963, Jackie Mayer. She is such a wonderful woman:) Jackie is the director of Miss. Vacationland now.

I had a great time at Vacationland. And how Ironic is it that my 2 roomates and I were the Winner, 1st runner up and 2nd Runner up!?


Vacationland- Jacquelyn Nichols
1st Runner up- April O'Brien
2nd Runner up-Alyssa Phillips (me)

Next I was headed to the Beautiful City of Mansfield where Miss.Ohio is held to compete in Miss. Mansfield/Miss North Central Ohio. http://www.missmansfield.com/ Check out their website-its amazing!

This was a lovely christmas themed pageant! All the girls had to decorate santa hats for the opening number and we also had to decorate mini christmas trees:) Mine were all OSU buckeye themed! GO BUCKS!

Congrats to Amber Bussa for her title of Miss North Central Ohio and Heather Wells for becoming Miss Mansfield. You gals are wonderful:) Also congrats are in order to the new Miss Mansfield Outstanding Teen Chelsi Howman.. What a sweet and cheery girl:)


I placed 1st runner up! Thank you Judges:) Im moving up! And congrats to my new friend Sasha Eby for placing 2nd runner up.

Here are some photos of me from Mansfield

I want to spend a special thanks to all of my friends and family who have been supporting me! Especially my mom and dad:) I will keep working hard to chase my dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment